Palm Island Resort
Cape Haze, Florida
Palm Island Resort is a unique vacation hideaway on the west coast of Florida located south of Tampa/St. Petersburg between Sarasota and Fort Myers. The
resort offers 100 privately owned villas in ‚ÄúOld Florida‚Äù style architecture on a two-mile stretch of pristine natural beachfront which is accessible
only by boat or car ferry. When you depart from the car ferry or tie up at the docks, it‚Äôs an unmistakable feeling of relaxation as you approach Palm
Island Resort. The resort has a reputation as being at the pinnacle of Southwest Florida‚Äôs family of coastal island communities.
Directing the PBI tennis program is veteran PBI professional, Art Santos. A former Hawaii State collegiate champion and #1 player for the University of Hawaii - Hilo, Art's PBI career has included assignments in Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, St, Kitts, Austria, Oman, China and then, for over 20 years, at the Sports Core in Kohler, Wisconsin. A USPTA certified elite professional, Art is a former Wisconsin 'Pro of the Year' and considered to be one of PBI's best coaches.
- 11 private hard courts
- Private and Semi-Private Lessons
- Player Matching
- PBI Tennis For Life¬Æ¬†Adult Clinics
- Junior Tennis Clinics
- Social Round Robins
- PBI Tennis For Life¬Æ¬†Packages
- Activities for all ages Including nature hunts, bicycle nature tours, arts & crafts, shell hunts, kids Olympics, family bingo, kids fishing tournaments, and kids movie night.
- Five Heated Pools & Hydro Spas at each villa cluster on the island
- Fitness Center located within the Clubhouse
- Paddles boards, kayak and snorkeling reef tours, shore diving and a private jetty
- Golf fishing and boating
- Supervised programs for children aged 6-12 including arts & crafts; scavenger hunts and more